I smash your fucking head in, until brains seep in... I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face

miércoles, 31 de diciembre de 2008

Proctalgia - Consuming the Regurtative Entrails



LES DEBO LA CARATULA DEL DISCO QUE NO LA CONSEGUI...


1.Destroying Your Brain
2. Chainsaw Decaptiation to All Thos That Refuse to be my Sex Slave
3. angfmongulosasabowl unya angimonglobatsaakongtaten ang imongkamotsaakongitlog
4. Gangligliomas
5. Esophageal Strangulation
6. Face Flush Down on The Toilet Together with feces
7. A Desire For Rotten Amputated female Body Used For necrophilia Pleasures
8. Its Better to Fuck a Dead
9. Untitled
10. Kageron ki Balelang Kubalan ka ug Nawong
11. Sexual Beast 1
12. Obstruction of The Insides
13. Changes of Malignant Infarct Circulation in The Orgasm
14. Abdominal Mass Destruction
15. Flooded With Human blood





descarga

No hay comentarios: