I smash your fucking head in, until brains seep in... I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face

viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

Cannibal Corpse - Live Cannibalism (2000) - ©ö®Þ§ëG®ïnðë®



Excelente Disco (en vivo)

Tracklist:

1. Staring Through The Eyes Of The Dead
2. Blowtorch Slaughter
3. Stripped, Raped And Strangled
4. I Cum Blood
5. Covered With Sores
6. Fucked With A Knife
7. Unleashing The Bloodthirsty
8. Dead Human Collection
9. Gallery Of Suicide
10. Meat Hook Sodomy
11. Perverse Suffering
12. The Spine Splitter
13. Gutted
14. I Will Kill You
15. Devoured By Vermin
16. Disposal Of The Body
17. A Skull Full Of Maggots
18. Hammer Smashed Face

Details:
Recorded live on the Death Metal Massacre 2000 Tour on Feb. 16 at the Rave in Milwaukee, WI except * recorded Feb. 18 in Indianapolis, IN No overdubs used in the recording of this cd Mixed by Colin Richardson

Descarga ©ö®Þ§ëG®ïnðë®

No hay comentarios: