I smash your fucking head in, until brains seep in... I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face

domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2007

Darkthrone


Tracklist:
1.Kathaarian Life Code
2.In The Shadow of the Horns
3.Paragon Belial
4.Where Cold Winds Blow
5.A Blaze in the Northern Sky
6.The Pagan Winter

Descargar


año 1991
Tracklist:
1.Cromlech
2.Sunrise Over Locus Mortis
3.Soulside Journey
4.Accumulation of Generalization
5.Neptune Towers
6.Sempiternal Sepulchrality
7.Grave with a View
8.Iconoclasm Sweeps Cappadocia
9.Nor the Silent Whispers
10.The Watchtower
11.Eon

Descargar



Tracklist:
1.Transilvanian Hunger
2.Over Fjell Og Gjennom Torner
3.Skald Av Satans Sol
4.Slottet I Det Fjerne
5.Graven Takeheimens Saler
6.I En Hall Med Flesk Og Mjød
7.As Flittermice As Satans Spys
8.En As I Dype Skogen

Descargar

No hay comentarios: